Hair & Beauty From Home Australia
In order to take part in this forum you will need need to be a member of Hair & Beauty From Home and have a membership number

Hair Extensions BRISBANE with Platinum lockz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hair Extensions BRISBANE with Platinum lockz

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm

HBFH is making the Trip up to Brisvagas!

We have teamed up with Platinum Lockz Hair Extensions & Supplies, and our fully Qualified Trainer and assessor Danielle HowKee to deliver a 1/2 day hands on Hair extension course for all our group members.

Workshop Inclusions -

WHEN - SUNDAY FEBRUARY 8th 2015
DURATION- 4-5 hours of hands on experience.
LOCATION - Zillmere Community Centre, 54 Handford Rd Zillmere, Brisbane Queensland.
METHODS -Learning 4 Methods - Tape, I Tip, nano bead and Clip in.
INCLUSIONS - All the hair you will need to learn all techniques, tools, manual to take home, a very important Certificate at completion, Lunch and refreshments/coffee/teas etc
BUSINESS- Platinum Lockz (www.platinumlockz.com.au)

Cost for HBFH members only $280
Cost for NON HBFH Members only $300

To find out how to become a member for this special discounted prices please visit www.hairbeautyfromhome.com.au and visit the become a member section.

Deposit of $150 is needed by TUESDAY 27th of January 2015 so we can confirm numbers for catering purposes.

WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 7 GRILS FOR THIS COURSE TO RUN SO MAKE SURE YOU BRING A GIRLFRIEND TO GET THIS COURSE AT AN AWESOME PRICE!!

For all the updates and details for this course, how to secure your spot with HBFH & special training partner Platinum Lockz, please let me know your email address so i can get it all out to you.

Can't wait to meet you all HBFH xx

Hair & Beauty From Home Australia Founder
www.facebook.com/hairbeautyfromhomenetwork
www.hairbeautyfromhome.com.au
Admin
Admin

http://hairbeautyfromhome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top