Hair & Beauty From Home Australia
In order to take part in this forum you will need need to be a member of Hair & Beauty From Home and have a membership number

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to take part in this forum you will need need to be a member of Hair & Beauty From Home and have a membership number
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Extensions BRISBANE with Platinum lockz

Go down

Hair Extensions BRISBANE with Platinum lockz Empty Hair Extensions BRISBANE with Platinum lockz

Post by Admin Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm

HBFH is making the Trip up to Brisvagas!

We have teamed up with Platinum Lockz Hair Extensions & Supplies, and our fully Qualified Trainer and assessor Danielle HowKee to deliver a 1/2 day hands on Hair extension course for all our group members.

Workshop Inclusions -

WHEN - SUNDAY FEBRUARY 8th 2015
DURATION- 4-5 hours of hands on experience.
LOCATION - Zillmere Community Centre, 54 Handford Rd Zillmere, Brisbane Queensland.
METHODS -Learning 4 Methods - Tape, I Tip, nano bead and Clip in.
INCLUSIONS - All the hair you will need to learn all techniques, tools, manual to take home, a very important Certificate at completion, Lunch and refreshments/coffee/teas etc
BUSINESS- Platinum Lockz (www.platinumlockz.com.au)

Cost for HBFH members only $280
Cost for NON HBFH Members only $300

To find out how to become a member for this special discounted prices please visit www.hairbeautyfromhome.com.au and visit the become a member section.

Deposit of $150 is needed by TUESDAY 27th of January 2015 so we can confirm numbers for catering purposes.

WE NEED A MINIMUM OF 7 GRILS FOR THIS COURSE TO RUN SO MAKE SURE YOU BRING A GIRLFRIEND TO GET THIS COURSE AT AN AWESOME PRICE!!

For all the updates and details for this course, how to secure your spot with HBFH & special training partner Platinum Lockz, please let me know your email address so i can get it all out to you.

Can't wait to meet you all HBFH xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hairbeautyfromhome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down