Hair & Beauty From Home Australia
In order to take part in this forum you will need need to be a member of Hair & Beauty From Home and have a membership number

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

In order to take part in this forum you will need need to be a member of Hair & Beauty From Home and have a membership number
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blow waving and roller setting course!

Go down

Blow waving and roller setting course! Empty Blow waving and roller setting course!

Post by Admin Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Our last workshop with Annie From LEARN HAIR UP MELBOURNE was so much fun, we have booked in a Blow and waving and Roller setting for you all in our group at our special group pricing.

You DON'T need to be a hairdresser to take on this workshop, it's a fit for everyone wanting to learn or improve this art of styling.

We will create stunning Blow Waves fit for the Red Carpet. Using our hair dryers & brushes of all shapes & sizes we will show you how to create Beautiful Blow Waves every time!
We will also explore the World of ROLLER SETTING. You will learn proper placement, rolling techniques and how to create looks that can only be achieved by this timeless way of hair styling. Ooooh!! think of the possibilities.

Lunch & refreshments are provided throughout the day, it is recommended you bring your own tools, as then you learn on your own tools and get the hang of things. But if you don't have a hair dryer or brushes, let me know and we will get you sorted!

There are only spots for 6 in this class, and with the girls in our last group who wanted to do it we don't have many spots left already! lol.

The cost of this course with Annie outside of our group is normally $275....

- For non HBFH members in our group its only $245

- For HBFH Members (introduced Dec/Jan) it will be only be $225

For more details on this course and how to secure your spot and payment details please let me know on your email address and i'll get you the info out ASAP!

Can't wait! HBFH xx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hairbeautyfromhome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum